I have set some ambitious goals for myself to complete in the remainder of September. Here's my list:
1. Make a binder for all my owner's manuals, as inspired by Benita Larsson.
2. Organize my "junk drawer" so that all the useful bits stashed in there can actually be found, and used.
3. Take down old shelves on living room wall and replace.
4. Organize the cabinet under the bathroom sink.
5. Organize the bottom cabinets in the kitchen.
6. Clean out the trunk of my car (gotta do this one before it gets cold!)
7. Clean all light fixtures.
8. Clean the oven and microwave.
9. List all items I need to dispose of on freecycle.
10. Out with the old tv stand, and in with the new.
Wish me luck!